TYRANT SLAYER STUDIOS TIM REILLY: A "*advertiser censored* YOU, SCHRODINGER'S CAT"???

S.SaulGood

Tim commenting, on his comment section:

Tyrant Slayer Studios
Tyrant Slayer Studios

16 hours ago (edited)
@Bob Transvaal unlike your drowning, pathetic rabid cat worshipers and his classless, bigoted, delusional friends engaged in willful CRIMINAL copyright infringement, swinging a fake gavel around, putting out false claims, defamatory hit pieces and harassing people all day; We don't LIE, we don't keep things one sided, we don't steal, we aren't criminals nor mentally incompetent here at Tyrant Slayer Studios. You get it all here, completely transparent, and never one sided. Best of all ITS ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT here. We don't STEAL from others nor ignore their legal notices in petulant fits of narcissistic rage. We dont PRETEND to know, like pretty boy blue, the dead drug addict cat, his favorite trailer park lush, nor any of their remarkably unintelligent and delusional audience. Including but not limited to that morbidly obese rotten taco. A poor excuse for a man who seems to want to try and make a career out of being so incompetent; He cant even see when those around him can see right through him, through his patronizing drivel. He doesnt realize when people arent buying his load of crap. Its insulting to the intelligence of better men, the alpha males, challenging their government instead of licking boots like those mentioned above do. We don't attempt to generate revenue by way of theft, lies, deceit, libel, slander, defamation nor harassment campaigns here on TSS like they do on their pathetic channels and in their pathetic, meaningless, miserableand lonely lives.. We don't exploit the audience here. We don't applaud violence and cheer for bodily harm here like u and your pathetic troll friends do. We stand by all of our comments published, we dont distance ourselves from our words nor actions like the trolls who proclaim to be watchdogs. Like little pretty boy blue magoo lol. We don't subscribe to nor spread fake news like you and the likes of u do. We don't try and tare others down to make our lives here upon TSS seem better, nor to pretend to be more intelligent. We live in the REAL WORLD, not our mommy's basement. We report the truth,the facts, and we do it transparently. We don't cowar behind screen names and send death threats to people like pathetic, colossal jewels of ignorance do. We actually make our community a better, safer place.

** "Dead Drug addict cat"? WTF?

Gutsy moves to call the FEMALE judge handling your case a "dishonorable *advertiser censored*" at about 23:30 into this self-destructive rant:

Here's a suggestion:

Hope it works better for Tim than it did for "Chip Douglas".

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Good luck reaching her, she's hiding and hoping it's not me that unveils her criminal misconduct. It won't be long now before she's the laughing stock of New England and shamed out of my state.

S.SaulGood

Good luck reaching her, she's hiding and hoping it's not me that unveils her criminal misconduct. It won't be long now before she's the laughing stock of New England and shamed out of my state.
Tell us about it, if you are able to and wish to share it with us. You're here, that's a good thing; and you're one of us now, like it or not, and I mean that. We'll listen. Talk is good. It may help. Not only us to better understand the mechanics behind whet we see and hear unfolding on video, but of even more importance, it may help YOU. You may read some helpful suggestion that you haven't considered.

I don't get the impression that any members here really want to see harm or ills befall anyone whose videos we watch and comment on.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Tell us about it, if you are able to and wish to share it with us. You're here, that's a good thing; and you're one of us now, like it or not, and I mean that. We'll listen. Talk is good. It may help. Not only us to better understand the mechanics behind whet we see and hear unfolding on video, but of even more importance, it may help YOU. You may read some helpful suggestion that you haven't considered.

I don't get the impression that any members here really want to see harm or ills befall anyone whose videos we watch and comment on.
While I don't know much of you, I know you have decided to use a picture of Acura Amanda for your profile here, and are in the company of people who call her snaggle tooth. I've read through the comments here. I know where I'm at and what this domain is used for.

Look, I I have nothing to hide, that's why my profile picture identifies me, not someone one else.

The context and accurate analysis of my work can be found on my channel. Come join me there sometime for some insight.

It would appear this is where police, their family, their friends, public employees, state stooges come to plot their smear campaigns, and false defamatory reports about people who expose corrupt cops, lawyers, judges, politicians etc.

While I have drawn no conclusions; The idea that I can have a productive conversation or get advice from some of societies most troubled individuals, people suffering in incompetence, poor mental health, bigotry and sheer ignorance; Is at best, laughable.

What is it exactly, that you want to know, and why?

S.SaulGood

While I don't know much of you, I know you have decided to use a picture of Acura Amanda for your profile here, and are in the company of people who call her snaggle tooth. I've read through the comments here. I know where I'm at and what this domain is used for.

Look, I I have nothing to hide, that's why my profile picture identifies me, not someone one else.

The context and accurate analysis of my work can be found on my channel. Come join me there sometime for some insight.

It would appear this is where police, their family, their friends, public employees, state stooges come to plot their smear campaigns, and false defamatory reports about people who expose corrupt cops, lawyers, judges, politicians etc.

While I have drawn no conclusions; The idea that I can have a productive conversation or get advice from some of societies most troubled individuals, people suffering in incompetence, poor mental health, bigotry and sheer ignorance; Is at best, laughable.

What is it exactly, that you want to know, and why?
Whatever it is that you'd care to discuss. I'm an open dialog guy, this is a forum, and you're a member.

Could be anything that comes to mind. An observation or your thoughts on ANYone or ANYthing related to the main theme of the forum which covers, among other things, mostly free-speech activism.

What better place to exercise and observe that right?

S.SaulGood

You got me there, can't argue that.

What do you think about KiC and Tacos latest hit piece?
I don't like it. It's unsettling. A kangaroo court always is unsettling to me. There's certainly no honor in it, and regardless of the gripe that caused it, or that the parties that planned and staged it have against you and why, it's still disappointing to see. The gripe doesn't counterbalance your being invited to speak and then being immediately silenced. Everyone deserves a say, especially when invited, and then let the viewers judge for themselves. Give you and US that chance since that was what it was supposed to be. That would be fair and honorable. To conduct matters the way they unfolded not only shortchanges the guest, but the viewers themselves.

What I suspect is that the two who hosted that and quite possibly even you don't realize is that they didn't hurt you, if that was the intent. They didn't make you look bad, or any worse for anyone who already has a negative impression. They actually helped you, as others may also see it as an injustice and just plain wrong.

And if somehow, your hosts and others feel that your wronging of someone else is ample enough justification for their disingenuous stunt, well, two wrongs do not equal a right and the first rule of being a HOST is to be gracious to and protective of your guests. And if you don't like your guest, don't invite and host them in the first place. And certainly don't allow the viewers to believe they're going to hear a debate instead of what unfolded when they hit "play".

I have nothing personal against either one of them or you, but the way this was conducted was not right at all. That's my opinion on this particular matter.

Last edited:

AllAmericanPI.Guy

I don't like it. It's unsettling. A kangaroo court always is unsettling to me. There's certainly no honor in it, and regardless of the gripe that caused it, or that the parties that planned and staged it have against you and why, it's still disappointing to see. The gripe doesn't counterbalance your being invited to speak and then being immediately silenced. Everyone deserves a say, especially when invited, and then let the viewers judge for themselves. Give you and US that chance since that was what it was supposed to be. That would be fair and honorable. To conduct matters the way they unfolded not only shortchanges the guest, but the viewers themselves.

What I suspect is that the two who hosted that and quite possibly even you don't realize is that they didn't hurt you, if that was the intent. They didn't make you look bad, or any worse for anyone who already has a negative impression. They actually helped you, as others may also see it as an injustice and just plain wrong.

And if somehow, your hosts and others feel that your wronging of someone else is ample enough justification for their disingenuous stunt, well, two wrongs do not equal a right and the first rule of being a HOST is to be gracious to and protective of your guests. And if you don't like your guest, don't invite and host them in the first place. And certainly don't allow the viewers to believe they're going to hear a debate instead of what unfolded when they hit "play".

I have nothing personal against either one of them or you, but the way this was conducted was not right at all. That's my opinion on this particular matter.
Riiiiight, yet you come here to tell people how to try and go after me, my work lol. You encourage the harassment, the fraud, the lies, the *advertiser censored* lol.

Who are you fooling other than yourself?

Do you really think you're more intelligent than me?

You do realize, one can suggest you have a very serious personality disorder based soley upon your posts in this forum of hate? You completely contradict yourself, make a complete fool of yourself.

You ain't fooling anyone man.

S.SaulGood

Do you really think you're more intelligent than me?
Yes. Emphatically. I've never been arrested. I know how to AVOID being arrested. More importantly, NOT ONE of my loved ones has EVER been negatively impacted in the LEAST, by ANY of my actions, because NO ONE EVER gets hurt on my watch.

I rest my case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo